SaaS Sales Associate - Remote Working, Toronto
We are looking for an energetic, persistent go-getter with significant prior sales experience who can work remotely from Toronto.
You will have primary responsibility for outbound sales outreach for ManageBac in the Americas region. ManageBac is the world’s leading software provider to International Baccalaureate world schools.
We currently serve over 2,200 schools in 120 countries.
What are we looking for?
- Ability to manage high-stress situations and troubleshoot challenging problems
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly & execute quickly
- Attention-to-detail and satisfaction from a job well-done
- Native English speaker
What will you learn in the first 30 days?
- How ManageBac is structured to support International Baccalaureate schools
- Our standard outbound sales procedures
- Our internal workflows for ensuring smooth, efficient sales followup
- Conducting school visits & demonstrations with interested schools in your region, and moving them to Trial
- Qualifying new signups
- Attending regional conferences and providing presentations
- Working with the marketing team to follow up on recurring ManageBac marketing campaigns
This position requires over 30% travel.
- $3,000~4,000 USD / month, negotiable
- Eligible for a sales incentive bonus for each year based on reaching certain ARR targets
- Books, library & conference budget
Please note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.