Support Associate - Toronto, Remote Working
We are looking for a Support Associate who can work remotely from Toronto. You will be in charge of supporting our base of over 2,200 schools in 120 countries as a Support Associate for ManageBac.
What you’ll learn in the first 30–45 days
- The nuts and bolts of ManageBac as a SaaS business
- The role of support as sales and why good customer experiences matter
- The context and workflows of international schools and how to best support them
- Running telephone and e-mail support operations
- Ensuring that our quality of service (e.g. support request times and resolutions) are maintained at levels of excellence
- Making customers happy (this requires grace under pressure, especially when you’re dealing with a challenging customer that has urgent demands and time pressure)
- Providing Quality Assurance (QA) testing for new feature deploys
- Devising ways to improve our help and support materials
A Normal Week
Over the course of a normal week, you would have:
- Responded to 150–300 support emails
- Talked with 20–30 schools by phone
- Setup 5–10 school accounts
- Conducted 5–10 online trainings
- Updated 1–2 help tutorials
- Relayed several bugs or feature requests as a result of feedback from schools
Various career paths are open to you, depending on skill level and interest:
- Advanced customer support: Organizing next-level customer success through new documentation, training programmes, and events
- Sales & marketing: Organizing marketing campaigns and taking responsibility for incremental sales growth
- New Products: Moving vertically to support the launch of new products
- Management: Learning the nuts and bolts of SaaS business management and moving to a directorship with P&L responsibility
Does this describe you?
- High-energy and outgoing
- Fast learner
- Excellent writer
- Clear and engaging presentation skills
Looking for candidate located in Toronto, ON, Canada.
Anticipate 20-30% travel, though it may be more or less depending on personal preference.
- $3,000~4,000 USD / month
- Books, library & conference budget
Please note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.